Hello, dear conscious parent 💟
Who’s Afraid of Messing Up Their Kids? EVERYBODY! Yes, everybody. You and me included.
In the last 12 months, I’ve interviewed hundreds of parents, and the fear of “messing up my kids” is the NO.1 fear parents live with every day. If you don’t believe me, see if you can find yourself on this list of difficulties in your family:
- you yell despite you not wanting to yell;
- you lost your playfulness with your kids;
- you can’t be present in the moment despite you wanting to be present;
- you are constantly under stress and mental exhaustion;
- you feel guilty when you take time for yourself;
- you have “too much to do” all the time;
- you are going through a high-conflict divorce, and feel overwhelmed;
- you have a hard time setting limits or staying consistent with your limits;
- you have a hard time to connect with your kids;
- you can’t stop your kids from being on their phones or playing video games;
- you can’t be on the same page with the other parent, and that creates hurt, confusion and frustration.
First off, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Second, YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
I help families reclaim connection through trauma-informed coaching and personal transformation.
I have special tools to help parents during or post a high-conflict divorce.
The fear of messing up our kids is the underlying fear driving all kinds of unhealthy behaviors on our part- consciously or unconsciously. Because conscious parenting is rooted in personal responsibility, it is never too late to start the process of reclaiming connection and personal healing. For that reason, I invite you to sign up for FREE WEBINAR FOR PARENTS: FROM ANGRY & EXHAUSTED TO PRESENT & RESOURCEFUL, on September 29, at 12:00PM EST.