Hello, dear conscious parent 💟!
I’ve never met a mom or a dad who said that parenting was easy. In every family, all around the world, parents struggle. Their struggles cover a wide range of issues, most commonly:
– exhaustion (physical, mental and emotional);
– conflict with the partner;
– difficult co-parenting (for divorced parents);
– multiple children, each with their own individual needs;
– work-life & self-care balance;
– managing triggers in the moment (uncontrollable anger, yelling, or withdrawal of affection, for example);
– guilt, shame and fear.
I created my program, The Conscious Parent Accelerator Program, to help parents. I wanted to give parents the tools to go from:
- exhausted – to resourceful;
- from angry – to calm;
- from feeling guilty or ashamed – to feeling compassionate and present.
In other words, to make parenting an organic, flowy process of connection and growth for both the parent and the child.
Today, I want to share with you a glimpse of what MY HEROES, these two moms, are saying about my program: