It’s Mother’s Day! 💐💐💐
To all MOMS, in case you forgot:
- you are the real superhero of our times;
- you are the glue that holds the family together;
- you are the safe shelter for your children;
- you have super-powers like no other movie hero;
- you remember everyone’s birthdays, doctor appointments, school dates, lunch boxes, and so much more;
- you cry, laugh, play, and deeply care – all in one day, with so much grace and giving;
- you are enough;
- YOU ARE THE WORLD TO US.
Also to all MOMS, because you deserve to:
- take more time for yourself (me-time), regularly;
- build sisterhood around you; have other women close to you to help and support each other;
- look after your inner children (old pain) and emotional triggers;
- find a mentor;
- invest in your creativity and self-expression;
- speak up; voice your needs and wants at home and at work;
- seek help if you are in an abusive relationship; don’t let shame isolate you even further; healing and recovery are available to you;
- practice infinite self- compassion.
To our moms, aunts, grandmothers and all women- caregivers in our lives and the Planet at large,
We love you. Happy Mother’s Day!