Hello, dear conscious parent
Please take a moment to celebrate your victories as a parent this year.
You deserve the celebration because parenting is never easy.
Small moments worthy of celebration are:
- you gave your child a hug for no reason;
- you handled a tantrum with calm and playfulness;
- you didn’t yell in 3 days;
- you had coffee with your friend;
- you left the dishes undone to catch up on your 8 hours of sleep;
- you played outside with your child, got really dirty and didn’t care;
- you had ice cream before dinner just to break the rule once;
- you finally finished the book you started 6 months ago;
- you cried of joy;
- you spoke your truth to your partner, and asked for what you wanted;
- you started a project that makes you happy.
DON’T FORGET: I am accepting new parents as Founding Members in my Conscious Parent Accelerator Program.
NEW TESTIMONIAL FROM A MOM:
My husband and I are going through a very difficult journey concerning his health, we have a 5 year old son and wanted to find someone who could support us as we navigate these tricky waters. Working with Mihaela has been an absolute blessing, we feel seen, heard and held in such love and possibility. She has provided a collection of valuable tips and tools that have made us feel more confident as parents, in just a few short sessions we’ve seen the shifts. Her depth of knowledge is profound and the passion she exudes has made this a unique and beautiful experience!