Hello, dear conscious parent
Please take a moment to celebrate your victories as a parent this year.
You deserve the celebration because parenting is never easy.
Small moments worthy of celebration are:
- you gave your child a hug for no reason;
- you handled a tantrum with calm and playfulness;
- you didn’t yell in 3 days;
- you had coffee with your friend;
- you left the dishes undone to catch up on your 8 hours of sleep;
- you played outside with your child, got really dirty and didn’t care;
- you had ice cream before dinner just to break the rule once;
- you finally finished the book you started 6 months ago;
- you cried of joy;
- you spoke your truth to your partner, and asked for what you wanted;
- you started a project that makes you happy.
DON’T FORGET: I am accepting new parents as Founding Members in my Conscious Parent Accelerator Program.
NEW TESTIMONIAL FROM A MOM: