Hello, dear conscious parent💟
Conscious Parenting requires that we MODEL to our children what we wish for them. Children’s brains wire based on life experiences, family environment and everyday interactions with their parents (subconscious beliefs form early).
For that reason, we need to model Conscious Living: a way of living that stems from self-awareness, self-analysis, self-growth and self-reflection. Are you living a conscious life?
Here are some questions for you, the parent, to reflect on daily, in your journaling or meditating practice:
- What do I want to experience in my life?
- How do I want my family life to feel?
- How do I envision my family/ life if I had everything I needed ( money, time, support, etc) ?
- Who in history do I admire ? What are his/her traits that I admire? Can I see these traits in me? Where do these traits show up in my life?
- What is my legacy? What do I want to leave behind?
- What is my higher purpose?
- What makes me happy?
Make a habit of checking in with yourself regularly to see if you live in alignment with your answers. When you live an authentic life, your children will too. If you need support in doing this work, join my program, The Conscious Parent Accelerator.